31 August 2008

Art Bead Scene August Challenge: Something to Say

I've thought about submitting something for one of the Art Bead Scene monthly challenges for quite some time. This month the challenge was so perfect for the work that I've been doing lately that it was just too hard to resist. I've had a project entry in my Ravelry notebook for ages that says simply "Miles of I-cord" with no further explanation and no pictures. This is another of my ongoing attempts to wed my disparate interests. Knitted I-cord that has been fulled to act as a base for neck cords. It's not that different from the concept behind emBead.

I didn't get too into embellishing the cord, but I think that the piece turned out ok...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great to me...Brava :)
Aleza

Unknown said...

The valuable thoughts you provided do help my research for our corporation, appreciate that.
grocery bags reusable | environmentally friendly bags